Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Google Took My Blogs Down Without a Reason

I apologize to all my followers on my 4 blogs. Google has decided to take my blogs down. This is the only one they have released as of this date. This all began a week ago when I went to check by blogs and found out they were disabled.

When I contacted Google they said they made a mistake, that this one tested for spam in their screening process. I don't use spam I told them, I use my blogs to promote other people's products or do my own writing. I went through the restore process and have yet to hear on my other 3 blogs.

This has been a very frustrating, eye-opening process. I was blown away by the fact that Google has no real people you can talk to.Their problems are handled by webmasters, that is people on their site who are supposed to help people Google is partnering with. If the webmaster feels your problem warrants their help, they will help you. Otherwise, you are on your own. It has been a very difficult time.

When you are punished for something you did not do, it is not easy. Google has the policy of punishing now before they get the facts. When their screening process detects what it is picking up as spam, they take you down. They don't investigate first to see if they are doing this nasty thing to people who don't deserve it. They just act.

This has cost me a week of business and a lot of foolishness. I am still waiting for someone from Google to address this problem.

So in the meantime, I apoligize for their acts of injustice. They have the chance to make it up to me. In the process of my investigation, I find that I am not the only one they have done this to. There are a lot of people who used to partner with Google who were retaliated against just like I was. They have not heard back from Google either.

So Google, if you are monitoring my blog, here is your chance to step up and do the right thing, give me my blogs back.

No comments: