Thursday, March 4, 2010

Another Day

Three weeks into this new diet and I finally lost 10 pounds. I decided several weeks ago to give up all flour-based products. I was doing so well, but this week, I have not lost any weight. I did join a gym though, a big step for me. Hey, if all those youngsters can do it, I can too. 50 is the new 30, right? So I am going grocery shopping tomorrow and I am going straight to the fresh produce aisle.

Hey, check this recipe out:

1 cup cream cheese
1/2 bottle of blue cheese dressing
1 cup cheddar cheese
1/4 cup hot sauce

Heat up mixture in pan. When melted set aside. Brown up some Chicken breasts (around 3 should do it) Add chicken to melted mixture.

This is very yummy. A lady I work with, her name is Sue, made this at a Christmas party and ever since then there is not one of us in my office who is not making it at least once a week. We told her she should bottle it.

Let me know what you think. Sometimes I get lazy at night and will put my chicken breasts in a buttered baking pan and put the mixture on top and bake it while I take a cat nap.

No comments: